“When your Nerve deny you, Go Above your Nerve.”Emily Dickinson
Who is this plan for?
This plan is for women with IBS going through menopause and tired of:
- Weight flux
- Water retention
- Low energy
- Belly bloat
- Food fear
- Sleepless nights
- Low mood
- Body Shame
What will you gain?
This plan offers women with IBS going through menopause:
- An understanding of hormonal changes
- Knowledge of carb and protein functions in diet
- Knowledge of food and mood triggers
- Insight into body type and hydration
- Information on low FODMAP foods for bone and brain health
- Learning when to eat what
- Insight into how to build stronger bones
- Weekly meal plan and training ideas
How does the plan work?
There are two options:
OPTION 1. ONE ON ONE COACHING
Work with me to create a personalised weekly meal plan full of foods you can eat that protect bone and brain health, boost energy, and balance your mood, sleep and gut.
OPTION 2. GROUP WORKSHOP
Join a group of women on a journey to find food that balances the hormonal flux of their menopause, and create a personalised meal plan full of foods you can eat that protect bone and brain health, boost energy and balance your mood, sleep and gut.
For further enquiries or to book a plan, email: firstname.lastname@example.org